Saturday, December 9, 2006

Chicken with Ancho Chili Barbecue Sauce

Chicken with Ancho Chili Barbecue Sauce

3 -4 cups of bottled barbecue sauce. I used a 18 ounce bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's honey version and about a cup of bottle Kraft hickory Smoked barbecue

1 1/2 teaspoons Penzey's Ancho Chili Powder

1 teaspoon Dried Jalapeno (I had some Spice Islands brand)

1 teaspoon Penzey's ground Garlic Powder

1 tablespoon APPLE CIDER vinegar

2 generous tablespoons Raw Honey.

Mix, pour over chicken pieces and bake, covered with foil at 300 for about 2 hours. Used 5 leg thigh quarters with teh skin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..