- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon allspice (or you can use Chinese "5-spice" powder)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast tenderloins
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 Vidalia onion cut into small, thick pieces.
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, 1/4 cup sesame seeds, black pepper, allspice, and red pepper flakes. Place a few pieces of chicken at a time into the bag, and shake to coat and remove.