Monday, October 17, 2011

Lead Therapy - Monday Night Zombie

What? You were thinking of Monday night football? Not at Home on the Range.

Mr. M and P 9, meet the zombies. 35 feet away and hungry.

I'm afraid the lawyer looking dude got a couple of holes in him. Well, if the Zombies get you, trust your friends to put you down first.

Columbus: In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal.
- Zombieland


  1. Rule no. 2 - The double tap.

    My new rule - When given a choice take out the lawyer first, then the zombie.

  2. "human Happy Meal"

    You want brains with that?

  3. LOL! I just had to change the name of my M&P! Works great just the same and nice work! Where did you get the targets? I need some for Halloween.

  4. Where'd you get that zombie target? Looks like a lot of fun.

    It also shows another example, as T-Bolt says, why you shouldn't choose a shotgun for defense against zombies. The lawyer looking dude would be toast if you hit both the zombies with an adequate head shot.

  5. Tallahassee: [discovers Hostess truck filled with Sno-Balls] Sno-Balls? Sno-Balls? Sno Balls? Where's the fucking Twinkies?
    Columbus: I love Sno-Balls.
    Tallahassee: I hate coconut. Not the taste, consistency.
    Columbus: [eats a Sno Ball] Fresh.
    Tallahassee: Oh, this Twinkie thing, it ain't over yet.

  6. We're doing our big zombie run in a couple of days. I can't wait. Friends, food and lots of shooting. We have about a 150 yard interactive zombie run. It's such a blast. The bread will make a special appearance. Thanks for the recipe.

  7. Rule #2 Cardio. Poor Fat Bastard. ;)

  8. As much as we enjoyed our time in Hawaii, I never forgot that I couldn't carry there. Spent a lot of time looking over my shoulder.

    We'll be visiting the range this weekend to compensate, so your photos are timely.

  9. The targets were given to a friend to share by a lady he knows that shoots. He'll ask her where she got them.

    PA State Cop - yup, probably ate too many of those stuffed baked potatoes.

  10. I thought lawyers were fair game anyway..... ;-)

  11. As the first two responders said "Double tap" but don't forget rule number 1 CARDIO :)

  12. Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland.

  13. From Tammy:

    Zombie targets are from:

  14. "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." (Henry VI, Part 2, Act 4)


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..