Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Notes from the Red Eye


Well,, after perusing one of the in flight shopping magazines, I realize that I really need to spend $499 on a personal foot and body sauna.

We hear back in steerage, that ALL the Cool Kids in First Class are doing it.

Besides, it gives me a costume for Halloween if I don't have a thing to wear.

Forget Little Bo Peep or Naughty Witch.  I can go as Captain Pike from Star Trek.


I'll be back in a day or two, there's a Sig review below AND a couple of recipes.  Cheers!

11 comments:

GBBL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keads said...

Oh, the Geek cred is strong with you!

"Captain Pike has his illusion, you have reality".

I personally preferred the original Pilot to the rehashed chop up two part show that rehashed this. NBC rejected the Pilot as too cerebral. Heh. No problem with any of that now on Television. I watched the original in B&W and Gene Roddenberry spoke before the showing. That was *cough* a long time ago.

Safe trip and we always await your return!

Brigid said...

GBBL - I probably won't be able to comment again til the a.m. but

bwahahahahahahhaahha!


keads - thank you my friend. Later.

GBBL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DirtCrashr said...

More than anything, I can't believe I waited so long to buy some Bose QC15's...especially if you take the red-eye. When I was working we bought and owned SkyMall - then TehIdiotz decided to turn those crappy ads into interactive TV crap-ola.

Stephen said...

What Keads said.....:-)

greg said...

Or, you could add some dots to the outside and go as a Dalek.

How's that for flashing the geek card?

armedlaughing said...

I vote for the naughty witch!

Lois Evensen said...

If you wear that, you'll need to have the Halloween party at your place. ;)

Crucis said...

My immediate thought was a people baster...just add water for gravy.

Brigid said...

zdot9 - thanks for the heads up on the restaurant off blog. I will definitely check it out.