Saturday, December 15, 2012

Entropy Housecleaning

Wait until it reaches the lowest level of energy and then scoop it up. 
 See how easy that is?


  1. That' kind of what's going on around here today too. I have a dump run planned at some point, and the girls are trying to purge their room of little used toys before we once again find ourselves overwhelmed with new ones in a week and a half and no place to put them.


    Now THAT recipe should get someones attention!

  3. Another happy owner of a policy from Midway Mutual!

  4. Wait. A Midway USA box is not 'garbage' it is a highly adaptable tactical storage device....



I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly, kid safe, and open to discussion, not criticism. This is my home. You can live in yours as you wish, but this is my place.