I'm sorry, but inflatable naked Santa in the tub is just WRONG.
Sorry Barkley, you barf with just one rawhide treat but you'll get some nice homemade peanut butter biscuits under the tree.
Then there are the usual traditions - Santa at the PUB?
Santa and the Mrs. in one room with numerous kiddies, moms and prams, the other room literally wall to wall , standing room only, drunken football fans or revelers of some sort that apparently came in on the train. With shouts of "shots and beers", the place was so crowded, the skinny blond "elf" couldn't even make her way through with food orders. It just shouted out "fire code violation" and we left and drove back home.
Chicken Salad with Smoked Bacon and Dates
- 1 cup chicken (cooked *cooled and diced)
- 4 large packaged dates finely chopped (found in the raisin section of the store)
- six - seven pieces smoked bacon cooked and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cups pecans (optional)
- a pinch of Penzey's Chinese Five Spice Powder (a mix of China cassia cinnamon, star anise, anise seed, ginger and cloves).