Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Boris and Natasha Didn't Take the Day Off

h/t to Marty, my favorite Canadian Squirrel

So neither can we.

I'll be back soon (or at least a saved post will be)
 - B.


  1. That's funny! Did you take that photo, or did you spot it on the web somewhere?

  2. Sorry you're running so hard, but that's a clever license plate.

    Take care of yourself, and we'll be here when you're ready.

  3. Drat! I was JUST going to send you that one. You're just too fast for me! ;)

  4. That's great!

    One of the Russian translators who used to work where I do sounded exactly like Boris Badenov, so naturally the request was made for him to say "Moose and Squirrel".

    At first he refused because he thought it might be some sick/dirty/profane American joke, but after we showed him a few episodes of Rocky and Bullwinkle, he got it, and obliged.

    In fact, he became quite a fan of the show, and was always spouting off some quote from Boris.

    We never could find anybody who could do Natasha, though.

  5. That plate is hilarious. Have a safe journey.

  6. Bullwinkle and Rocky was a really good show, I like the tag.

  7. I loved that show. Life was so much simpler then, and so was television !
    Thanks for the post.

  8. Just a quick note. Thanks everyone. I'll be busy for a bit but have some posts saved so I hope everyone will stop back, even if I'm not here to comment or post the comments frequently.

    I have the Rocky and Bullwinkle set on DVD. Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. Presto!

    I need sleep. . back in a day or two.

  9. Love the plate... Be nice if you were going to get a day or two of sleep! (at least a day or two off with pay!)

  10. One of the best plates ever. I'm still a big fan of the squirrel. My favorite vanity plate describes my life perfectly, 2BZ2P.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..