Friday, May 16, 2014

For Those of You Who Love Their Shop- A Thought

In watching what little of the Winter Olympics I saw, I was somewhat saddened that they didn't have a Nordic Putter event.
 - Brigid


  1. Always wanted one on those Shop Smith tools. Happy for you that you have one.

  2. Brigid....Hope OSHA doesn't see this post!

  3. Isn't Curling a game of "sweeping up"?

  4. Bob - the shopsmith is in an outbuilding til we get some more of the rebuilding done in the basement shop. OHSA probably wouldn't care. :-)

    Old Okie - that one is Partner's and it's really awesome.

    Roscoe - it is indeed.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..