Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Darker the Night - Photo of the Week

“The darker the night, the brighter the stars, 
The deeper the grief, the closer is God!” 


  1. Those commuter trains will sneak up on you; be careful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hos21J2kAWQ&list=UUHpdf6AE1q2MrYiIx0vFIpQ

  2. David - I give the fast moving ones a wide berth, indeed.

    old Oakie - thank you

    Old NFO - hope it's not as hot as it says it is on the news and you're able to get a little relaxing time


  3. I love the pic!

    (I can never explain WHY I like a pic because I lack the relevant photo-vocabulary, but still, I do!)

  4. Ah yes. Good old Fyodor. Read that tome, once upon a time. Don't remember now if it was for high school or college. I remember it was a fairly long book though.

    Great picture. Shot from right down on the rail gives it a unique perspective.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..