Saturday, May 31, 2014

When Redheads Get Bored - Operation Paper Cut

I'm on call all week, including the weekend, and was getting bored, though Partner is coming down to hang out with me later.

I know, there's that Paper Aeroplane Kit that old NFO sent  me that has provisions and instructions for making aircraft.   I'm going to build a fighter plane!

But first, a little practice with a Scottish Drone.
Then on to American fighter technology, soon ready for takeoff.
Which, after crashing in Iran during a CIA mission, was reverse engineered by the Iranians to make an exact duplicate.
You all be safe out there!
- Brigid

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm working this weekend too. Maybe I should build airplanes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In never suspected that redheads ever got bored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL gotta love the last one...hope your weekend goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This confirms what I have always secretly believed...... It's redheads who really have more fun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. chuckling at the boredom of the redhead

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured that you and Partner already had a DIY Arduino-powered drone to play with on slow weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROTF, glad you're enjoying them... :-) And the usual suspects said to say Hi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny, That's where I used ta hang my grenades on the track. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..