Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ships Passing in the Night.

Duty called and I'll try and stop back in on Saturday with a post.  Be safe out there.


  1. Duty takes way too much of your fun time

  2. Sometimes I wish that duty would call me once in a while - sitting on the bench is really getting old!


  3. You take care out there among the miscreants! They are multiplying like flies.

  4. Odd... They don't look like ships, they look like choo-choo trains. I must be failing faster than I thought.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..