Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Barkley Memory - A Day of Rest

From the Book of Common Prayer.

"This is another day, Lord . .
if I am to stand up, help me to stand bravely.
If I am to still still, help me to sit quietly.
If I am to lie low, help me to do it patiently.
And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly."


  1. Rest well and be refreshed. You've earned it.

  2. Thanks Rev. Paul - husband will help me get the garage stuff loaded up this weekend to take home, then I'll start sorting books. I start the new gig Monday - but the moving is going to take multiple weekends.

  3. I will always love Barkley without ever having met him. I hope to see him in Heaven. Rest up Squirrel, the world needs you.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..