Thursday, September 24, 2015

Small things - Big Smiles.

In my curio cabinet there is a tiny little piano (I've played the piano since childhood). Looking at it one day, after a shooty gal friend was over, I noticed what looked to be a small vase of flowers on the piano.

If you look closely, you can see what the "vase" is, with a tiny bit of "baby's breath" inside.

.45 acp

I love my friends.


  1. Neat, sweet, handy and practical. What's not to like?

  2. a fancy brass vase for those really pretty little flowers

  3. Hope you polish it occasionally!?


  4. Gotta love 'em, can't afford the paperwork to kill 'em...

  5. How perfectly thoughtful and resourceful!


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..