Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Great Balls of . . . . . Pancake Batter?

There's nothing that says "easy dinner before I wrestle the giant turkey while Jim waits in the safety of the jeep" like balls of dough covered in lingonberry jam and powdered sugar. I had a really long day with work,  Chicago traffic and roads closed with protests.  So it's going to be a short night, of just getting the dishes done, an episode of Top Gear and to bed. . . but for your evening's drooling pleasure, I leave you with  Aebleskiver .  


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - I know your day will be brimming over with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the thing for a cold Black Friday morning. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..