Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve is Better with a Dog

 What's that?  I heard the sound of a bowl.
 I hear it, I smell something.
 Could it be?
Yo, Mom.  Dad has food and I don't! It's a bowl of Great Nuts (I hear they're made out of stone-ground squirrels).
 The prosecution objects!
Look - I'm not against bribery.  Will $15 get me a bowl of Great Nuts?
 Fine - distract me with throwing a stuffie.
 He Shoots. She Scores.
Oh boy, that's the ball my friend sent.
 I got it!
Seriously Mom, you're not on your game, first the cereal and now a Chewy box full of food and treats that's been sitting here for like four YEARS.
I'll just sit here and starve to death, you all go ahead and open the boxes and wrap the presents.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Joyeux Noël to you, Brigid and your partner in grime (as you say) Give a hearty scratch behind the ears of Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scowl in the last photo!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to Y'all.
    and hey, a $6 beef bone from Publix would probably cheer Abby right up.

    (Abby, you know where to send the bribe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to the whole Range crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merriest of Christmases!!! All our best for a joyful season!! Heres hoping for peace on Earth, at least for a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Brigid! May the New Year be filled with health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..