Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cruising - Not Snoozing

The commute into the city for work is either Nascar on crack, or the scene where Hans Solo was frozen and not going to move for a LONG time.  I was spoiled in Indyy with a 15 minute drive from crash pad to work.

So it means planning for extra commute time, no matter what shift I'm on, which means a clock that WILL wake me up. Partner in Grime came up with this one, and there is NO hitting the snooze on it as THAT alarm is even more annoying

Have a safe and happy New Year, and hopefully you don't have to get up too early in the morning..


  1. Off topic, but I wanted to thank you for another year of wit, wisdom and wonderful prose.

    All the best in 2016.

  2. It certainly gets one's attention. :)

  3. LOL! And I thought I had it bad with dogs slapping at any part of my body not covered by the blankets! I second John's comment above, "thank you for another year of wit, wisdom, and wonderful prose!"

  4. The early bird gets the worm.
    Reason enough to stay in bed.
    May we all have a blessed and prosperous 2016.

  5. I'm afraid I'd use the Glock on it the first morning... sigh...


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..