Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Life in a Dog's Eyes - The True Story

Barkley's Book was subtitled - Love and Life Through the Eyes of a Labrador Retriever, a memoir for those that haven't read it that details my life, how I met Barkley and how deeply he changed how I look at the world, based on how he viewed it.  Marketed as a biography, there was the occasional reviewer that complained that "the author talks too much about herself"  or even worse, a guy that expected the book to be about a talking dog.  So for those that wanted a book completely from the dog's perspective - here you go.

Tuesday - Through Abby's Eyes.

Bowl. . . . is empty.

Door

Squirrel squirrel squirrel Squirrel squirrel squirrel Squirrel squirrel squirrel Squirrel squirrel squirrel 

havta potty

bowl still empty

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!
The Bark-o-lounger is empty  - no humans on watch.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz

Recline. . . . . . . . . 

IT'S ALIVE!

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK  BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
Blah Blah Blah Abby Blah Blah Blah Abby Blah Blah Blah Abby. .

pats, yeah pats, love love love love

KILL THE PLUSH COW KILL THE PLUSH COW KILL THE PLUSH COW

moo moo moo moo moo mo  moo moo moo moo moo moo moo

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

Down 

RABBITSSSS!

walk walk walk walk

leave pee-mail for neighbor dog---

and small parcel for the squirrel

UP


slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

dribble on floor.

Blah Blah Abby

Toy smells like feet. Must Hide - valuable.

scratch my butt scratch my butt - right there  love love love love mom mom mom

ZZZZZZZZZ

The End


Someone call my literary agent!!! I'm going to be a best seller!

11 comments:

  1. it's a best seller. for those with a short attention span.
    love it.
    maybe i will read it to dog.

    blah blah mommy blah blah [do you have a snack for me?]wag wag wag
    more blah blah.

    mommy; 'do you want a hot dog?'.

    snarf snarf snarf.

    the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be a best-seller, I'm telling you. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really 'get' dogs! I have heard some of those same 'doggie thoughts' in our house!

    Fair Winds and Following Seas,

    Cap'n Jan
    on Doublewide #838
    2004 Gemini 105Mc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cap/n Jan - thanks for all the lovely notes you've sent about the book. It's meant a lot.

      Delete
  4. the first printing will sell out in nanoseconds... the second printing will sell out in seconds....etc


    Rich In NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. All true... Especially the 'good' shoes... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see it right at the top of Oprah's list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot the part "and so anyway, I was running hell-bent-for-leather..."
    Wait a minute, am compelled to bite where my tail attaches to my body for a moment...
    "Now, where was I?"
    :-P

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So when does the movie come out?

    Merle

    ReplyDelete
  9. That made me smile ..... Thank you!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..