Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Light the Flame

“Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness”

--Terry Pratchett

Brown butter is a flavor all its own. And you don't need a flamethrower to make it. Banana cake with brown butter frosting.


  1. Great, except for the banana part. Not a big fan of banana flavored stuff.
    I like bananas, though! :-)


  2. I'd love to reply with my favorite Pratchett quote, but there are So. Many.

  3. But, but, but..... I don't have a flamethrower! Now what can I do?



I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..