Thursday, February 4, 2016

Barkley Memories - Dine and Dash Doggie


No, we're not going to the Vee-E-Tee.

Mom's got to go back to work.  I've got water and dog treats for you, a sandwich up here for me and we're all set.

I know it's a long drive, but I'll take you out when we get to the Rest Stop. 
 
Now, I've had my pit stop, it's time for yours.

Hey, where's my sandwich???


Folks - for those of you who loved Barkley, I've made a  
As other pictures pop up from an assortment of tablets and such, I'll add to it.

Thanks for all the love and care you gave the two of us and for supporting his story

5 comments:

  1. His antics, your photos and witty commentary: How could we not fall in love? Barkley and his mommy won our hearts. Sam and I are unashamed to admit that we wept in bed together, for a dog we had never pet and an owner we had never met, the morning I came off the night shift to the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure beats MRE's Moms sammiches are always the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I have an older friend who is now reading your book so I'll stop over and put this on her IPad.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..