Friday, April 1, 2016

Game Night

I was seriously behind in cribbage, to the point of being close to being skunked if the next couple of hands played out like the last.

Partner in Grime:  "Well, I could get NO points on the play and you could get 29 points in your hand." (The highest hand possible in cribbage, never seen in our household).

Me:  "Sure - and I can put on those size four pants from high school and go on tour with the Rolling Stones tomorrow."

I  closed the gap with a good hand and didn't get skunked but the end was still not pretty.

Pizza helped.
It's been a VERY busy week - I'm taking tomorrow off and will see you all Sunday.


  1. There is a android app for playing cribbage.

    So you can practice against your tablet/phone/whatever and skunk him later.


  2. The Beach Boys came through town a few weeks ago, touring with John Stamos in tow. Anything is possible. :)

  3. Replies
    1. Merle - try the King Aurthur flatbread.

      but just pat it on on a pizza stone, rather than use a 13 x 9 pan.

      Then top with a thin layer of sauce, cheese and meats and bake until the cheese melts. I

    2. Thank you! Looks & sound delicious!



I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..