Friday, April 15, 2016

When Dogs Dream

We've all seen our dogs when they dream. The back legs may twitch, sometimes they give out a soft little woof.  Barkley on more than occasion gave out a long  mournful howl, like the Hound of the Baskervilles.

But I wonder - what does Abby Normal dream she is doing?  Is she having an adventure?  Is she famous? Is she stealing stuffed animals with squeakers?

I guess I'll never know.


  1. We wonder the same thing, too.

    When Pebbles is sleeping, sometimes all four legs get "running", and she does little "yips", like she's having fun.

    And sometimes her tail wags when she's snoozing!

  2. Fun with Photoshop! Love the pics of Abby showing up all over.

  3. Maybe it's better not to know?


  4. That was way too cool, girl.
    Sometimes my 5 month Bouvier puppy sounds as if he is frightened or just having a bad time. Don't know if it is the right thing to do, but I go to him and stroke him, talking softly and soothingly. Of course he always wakes up at first touch, but I hope I'm doing him a favor.

  5. Thank you everyone, and especially Reg T. who I think is a new commenter. I realize I've not been as sociable this year as far as commenting, having a daily 2 hour commute to my day and husband here all the time has cut into my free time, but it's been so worth it.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..