Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Good Advice From a Canine.

Let go of the life that was planned.
 Only then can you see the life that was waiting.


  1. I lost my wife of 20 years, 5 years ago. This has been a daily thing with me ever since. However, I'm just now, after 5 years, getting to the point of being able to do it. The first couple years all I could think about was what we had not done or planned to do and didn't get completed. I'm learning though, to live in the moment, let go, and in my case allow God to speak. By the way, she was a redhead. Thanks, DaveO


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..