Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rimworld - Stranded - Old NFO's new short story is published

I'm a bit under the weather today, so I'll just send out a shout out to my friend of over 20 mumble mumble years. Jim Curtis, otherwise known as

His first military science fiction short story is out on Kindle and it went #1 in Genre within days. Go to his blog for the details.

It's a great read and priced at just 99 cents.  Congratulations to Jim, his illustrator Tina Garceau, and editor Stephanie Martin!


  1. Thank you, thank you! Hope you're better soon!

  2. It's a fun short story and I enjoyed it. Wondering where one might get one of those skin suits...


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..