Monday, July 25, 2016

Don't Trust Atoms - They Make Up Everything

I saw this at the Pet store and couldn't resist. Abby loves stuffed animals and squeaky toys. It's a New Petriodic table!  And it's full of squeakers!

Can you see what it spells out?


BaCoN
NaPS
SnAcK
BONe
I know Abby is thinking -  "It's flat it 's not big and fluffy-  are you sure I'll like it Dad?"
She is NOT too sure about this.  "Come on Abby - Science is our FRIEND".

I think it is a hit.

My name is no longer Abby. 
 Please refer to me as Xenon - Warrior Princess.



6 comments:

  1. Xenon: Seems like Xenon is a gas, 'though a noble one, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care to make a prediction on how long it will last? :)

    Merle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone tell me where to buy this toy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a clearance bin at a PetCo. I haven't seen them new in a while.

      Delete

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..