Thursday, July 21, 2016

Snack Attack!

Partner in Grime was on the road the first part of the week, so with taking care of Abby by myself (she gets several walks a day), the yard and trash and such,with work and the commute into the city, it was a bit hectic around here.  I did get the bedroom tidied up from the first laundry explosion, setting down a fresh set of earplugs on the nightstand. It's from all the years in hotels as a pilot - I can't sleep without earplugs even if our neighborhood is quiet as a mouse. BEEP - drier is done!

When I came back, one of them was missing

Uh, huh, I think I found it.

Yup, looks like someone snagged it and spit it out
It wasn't a Cheeto!


  1. People who wear hearing aids learn the hard way that dogs love the taste or smell of earwax. Maybe that was the lure.

  2. Guess it didn't taste like a Cheeto either. :)


  3. A meaningless, 'fun' fact - I can eat one fried Cheeto. No biggee.
    Now, as to the puffier BAKED ones...
    Unless they are removed from the vicinity, or I am restrained, I will eat them until the bag is empty!
    Thus, none ever come into the house!
    Compulsive? Not me...


    1. I'm the same way. I can totally pass on the ultra hard fried ones but have to avoid the puffy ones. I traded them in for Pirates Booty which is much healthier but I can still eat the whole bag in a day, so I don't buy them unless Partner in Grime is here to share them.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..