Saturday, October 1, 2016

DOG . . . . . .

As I wrote all day, doing the author page stuff, back cover scribing, final edits, I thought Abby Lab was TOO quiet.

Dog, the Bounty Hunter


  1. BWAHAHAHAHA!! If you can't see 'em or hear 'em, odds are they're doing something wrong.

  2. I needed a small laugh, my friend. I just got word last night late, that Ranger died yesterday unexpectedly of bloat. We are all devastated here. My dogfish is gone...

    1. I'm so very sorry Vic - I know how special Ranger was to you. Hugs.

  3. LOL! Glad I'm not the only one that has suffered through this kind of thing!

  4. That is What you get when you ignore your dog, we had one several years ago that was the perfect pet until we stepped out the door going some where and he would turn the trash can over and scattered it all over the kitchen, I went out one day and remembered that I had forgotten something and just that quick he had already dumped the trash.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..