Thursday, October 6, 2016

On Respect

The person that would disrespect our flag
 has never been handed a folded one.


  1. Nor seen the flag of a loved one.


  2. Nor have they ever signed a blank check to their country promising to Defend their GOD, COUNTRY, And FLAG with their LIFE if necessary.

  3. I will get one for my Father when he passes. It will go to my children to hand down from gen. to gen.

  4. The flag that covered my father's coffin is in the shadow box from my military retirement ceremony.
    As Rob said, something to pass on.

  5. Nailed that one, Brigid! Well done.

  6. Or presented one to a grieving widow...


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly and kid safe. Posts that are only a link or include an ad for an unknown business automatically to to SPAM..