You never know what trouble the furry one will get into.
Officer, I was just fetching my toy.
Ship? What ship? I didn't see any ship, we're just playing with a ball.
Chasing it was more fun than catching it.
Hey, I always choose wisely.You all be safe out there. Happy New Year Everyone!
- B.
Exactly, Brigid. No back sliding. Happy New Year to you...and Barkley :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Barkley!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Thank you. Hope you continue to get better.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to thank you for a great blog, I enjoy it very much.
That's really cool!!! Sorry about the knee and hope you're doing better. I've been lurking and praying for you.
ReplyDeleteYeOldFurt
Happy New Year, Brigid and Barkley!
ReplyDeleteYes, thanks for a great blog! I enjoy it so much and I laughed all the way through this post!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for being there and sharing you and Barkley with us.
ReplyDeleteHave a (safer) and Happy New Year!
- gfa
Fun pictures! Happy New Year to you and Barkley.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to Barkley from Gus and the homies (Rambo, Ruby, Dixie & Duke)
ReplyDeleteFunny pictures. Having fun with photp shop?
ReplyDeleteBet Barkley is having lots of fun with you at home more.
And you, my friend. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful year of blogging; I thoroughly enjoy your writing and pictures.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for a Happy 2012.
Kelly
Happy new year to you and all those whom you love.
ReplyDeleteLOLOL!!
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing both of you the best possibly New Year!
Pain killers and photoshop. Nope...nothing can go wrong with *that* combination!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're up and lucid. Sorta. :)
To cheer you up - today is International Bacon Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Brigid and Barkley!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures made my day! Thanks for the laughs. He can be like a force of nature cant' he.
:-)
Hope you're feeling better! Our two mutts decided to go on an adventure this morning, which meant I got a 2 hour walk around the neighborhood looking for them!
ReplyDeleteWow, he's everywhere...like that mayhem guy on the insurance commercials...
ReplyDeleteAs the year ends I hope the ailment heals to travel the trail of leashes. To capture new trains, tug more boats, upend pickups and have a great year with the mistress.
ReplyDeleteStay on the mend in the new year.
Happy New Year to you and the maker of mayhem!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year (and a quiet one I hope)! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy New Year. Hope you are feeling better soon. Great pictures
ReplyDeletePerhaps Barkley should be introduced to my "grandpuppy" Emma.
ReplyDeleteEr, on more mature consideration perhaps not.
Emma really did total the offspring's truck.
LOL
ReplyDeleteYou both had quite the adventurous year, here's hoping the next one isn't so painful....Happy New Year to you and Barkley and all who "live around here".....It's been a success if you still have your sense of humor intact on the last day of the year!
Doc, wishing you, your dad, JR., and Barkley a great 2012.
ReplyDeleteThank you all and have a wonderful New Year. I won't make it past 10:15 but it was a good day. I had leftovers friends made for dinner, and my next door neighbor, a police officer, came by to offer me an invite for company and beer at their house. I declined, but we chatted guns for a bit and I will go out to the range when I can. I did appreciate the invite though, they're good folks and nice neighbors.
ReplyDeleteTonight, some sleep, with cammo bandaids on the three little areas of stitching. I have little tupperware things of meals for the next week and Barkley is being watched by friends through next Sunday, when hopefully I can get him on a leash without crutches.
Another week off work then hopefully, at least desk duty for another month.
You all have made my week. Thanks again, Midwest Chick, Mr. B., Og and EJ for all the support this week, it was harder than I let on, in more ways than I let on.
Best and Happiest New Year wishes to you and Barkley!
ReplyDeleteWhile I've not had a dog do quite that much damage to me, I do have some friends whose two pit bulls(when left in the truck cab) drove it down the hill and crashed it... they had a mighty hard time explaining that one to the officer, and to their insurance