Sunday, December 17, 2006

Malted Milk Ball Cookies

Malted Milk Ball Cookies

1 stick butter

1 stick margarine (I used Blue Bonnet) If you use all butter, they're spread too thin, if you use all margatine they won't taste as good

1/2 capful of pure vanilla

3/4 cup packed light brown sugar

3/4 cup regular sugar

Cream ingredients together until blended. Add 3 SMALL eggs. (or two extra large).

Mix in 2 and 1/3 cup flour

1 teaspoon baking SODA

1/2 teaspoon salt.

Add 2 1/4 cups chopped malted milk balls.

Place in rounded tablespoon sized globs on a baking pan sprayed with non stick cook spray.

Bake at 350 for 8-11 minutes. Makes about 4 dozen depending on size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly, kid safe, and open to discussion, not criticism. This is my home. You can live in yours as you wish, but this is my place.