Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lab Work

The Vet said to keep him from jumping on any sofa til his muscle strain healed.   He likes the "Soon to go to Amvets" Ikea couch frame (with home made dog friendly cushions), as there are lots of windows for solar lab heating. The old cushions, blanket and lamp shades make good sofa blocks, right?

No.  We just snoot them off and out of the way so we don't miss our really good afternoon sun spot.
Hey!  You're interrupting my tanning session!

11 comments:

  1. At least you acknowledge who the boss is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you get to a certain age some variances are allowed. So I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that look! The "Gotcha twisted around my little paw" look...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxwell the wonder cowdog, loved swimming in the hot tub after a long day working. Hope Barkley is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably the best move, it is just a little sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And we just think that we own them..the last dog we had would look me dead in the eye and say this is my place I just allow you humans to live here so you can take care of me. Boy do I miss that dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, noes!

    Get well soon, Mr. Barkley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last picture, I swear it's almost mocking. LOL.

    But Barkley is so cool he's not gonna let a few objects in the way slow him down any :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks awftley tan to me!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.