I love black and white. Years ago I had a Yashica Twin Lens Reflex. I shot b&w in it exclusively. Usually Kodak Panatomic X. Very fine grain, great quality. A lot of fun.
Very lovely pictures. Very black, blacks and very white, whites. And the beautiful hair of red.
Keads - thanks. I was able to take a couple of vacation days when I completed my business so I could go explore the Northern shores. I was so glad I did.
Sarah - thank you!
Alexandra - I'm glad you liked them!
Old NFO - no, it was a speaking engagement trip, so low stress.
Merle - I'm not sure what the rivits were for, it was a bench and I just liked the angles.
Sortahwitte - I'm glad you appreciated it. I didn't take the hair picture, as well, that's my hair, but one of the locals snapped it.
Was that from the time that you were investigating the XXXXXXXXX thatXXXXXXXXXXC and then the XXXXXXXX tried to XXXXXXXXX but the XXX got there first and set a trap for 'em?
Or was it when the XXXXXXXX was threatening to blow up the XXXXXXX?
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Nice! Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteStunning photos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures ! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!! Hoping those weren't because of a 'gray' mood...
ReplyDeleteAHHH, to once again be paid to travel! Nice pics.
ReplyDeleteQuestion: what is the significance of the two "rivets?" in the next to last photo?
Merle
I love black and white. Years ago I had a Yashica Twin Lens Reflex. I shot b&w in it exclusively. Usually Kodak Panatomic X. Very fine grain, great quality. A lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely pictures. Very black, blacks and very white, whites. And the beautiful hair of red.
Keads - thanks. I was able to take a couple of vacation days when I completed my business so I could go explore the Northern shores. I was so glad I did.
ReplyDeleteSarah - thank you!
Alexandra - I'm glad you liked them!
Old NFO - no, it was a speaking engagement trip, so low stress.
Merle - I'm not sure what the rivits were for, it was a bench and I just liked the angles.
Sortahwitte - I'm glad you appreciated it. I didn't take the hair picture, as well, that's my hair, but one of the locals snapped it.
Was that from the time that you were investigating the XXXXXXXXX thatXXXXXXXXXXC and then the XXXXXXXX tried to XXXXXXXXX but the XXX got there first and set a trap for 'em?
ReplyDeleteOr was it when the XXXXXXXX was threatening to blow up the XXXXXXX?
I mean, I get 'em all confused
As always, some really amazing shots! Thanks for sharing. Would love to hear some of the back story on the pictures, if that is permitted/allowed.
ReplyDelete