Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Shiny!

Playing cards only a Browncoat would love.
“I love my captain.” –Kaylee, “Serenity” (pilot episode)

"Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." - Mal "the Message"
“I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.” –Mal, “Our Mrs. Reynolds”

“Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got lose?” –Mal, “The Train Job”
“To Jayne! The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing.” –Simon, “Jaynestown”


11 comments:

  1. Shiny!
    If you can't do something smart, do something right. - Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that? I want one to

    ReplyDelete
  3. agg79 beat me to it.
    SHINY!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shiny deck o' cards. And bonus points for the use of appropriate material. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where DID you find these? Or are they homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you got a deck coming my way,thinking I need a Jane hat for the cold weather

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Ten percent of nothin' is....let me do the math here....nothin' into nothin'...carry the nothin'..."
    Jayne. (Can't member the episode title)


    Thanks...I now have a birthday pressie for my guy...he will be over the moon for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the episode "Serenity" - the pilot episode, then Mal, Jayne and Zoe are leaving Badger's place and walking back to Serenity. They'd got the goods, but then nothing but trouble to turn it into coin.

      Delete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.