— River Song, Season 6, Episode 13
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Episode 6“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”
— Rose Tyler, Season 1, Episode 13
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
—The Doctor, Season 7, Christmas Special
The Doctor: "Amy, you'll find your Rory. You always do. But you really have to look."
Amy: "I am looking."
The Doctor:" Oh, my Amelia Pond. You don't always look hard enough."
Doctor Who - Season Six, Episode 13
“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Episode 6
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”
— The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13"The universe is big, it's vast and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."
— The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 12 - "The Pandorica Opens"


Happy Anniversary and may you both enjoy many more to come.
ReplyDeleteAnd sometimes, just once in a great while, wonderful people find each other. And once in those great whiles, those wonderful people let the rest of us experience those times with them. Happy happy!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cool :) I love the Doctor Theme. Happy Anniversary....soooo what do you think of the new Doctor? Wife and I only agree that she needs to change the outfit we hate the coulottes
ReplyDeleteMay there be many blessed more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Doc!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary !!! :)
ReplyDeleteMerle
Congrats, you two! I love the Tardis, and this is a good reminder that a marriage is also bigger on the inside than on the outside!
ReplyDeleteChrist, I remember that day. Was it really that long ago?
ReplyDeleteAnd here's to many, many more!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary of a Blessed Event!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again, and many, many Happy Returns!
ReplyDelete"Every story ever told really happened. Stories are where memories go when they’re forgotten."
ReplyDeleteThe Doctor in "Hell Bent" (S9, E12)
(Okay, I cheated. Every Doctor line in that episode is cool.)
Congratulations! I Enjoy and cherish your life together.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and may you be blessed with many more.
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you both.
ReplyDeleteHas it really been five years??? Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteHoly _hit! Has it really been five years? Geeze, I remember talking to you about it!
ReplyDeleteWe hit our 41st this September. Time does fly.
Best - Will PM you too. News.