I get the impression when I see robins that they are always on the go, locked into a cycle of migration, and I am guessing that seeing them in your home of Chicago means that they have begun working their way south after spending the last few months in Canada. I guess I'll see them passing through NC a month or so from now.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
I get the impression when I see robins that they are always on the go, locked into a cycle of migration, and I am guessing that seeing them in your home of Chicago means that they have begun working their way south after spending the last few months in Canada. I guess I'll see them passing through NC a month or so from now.
ReplyDeleteLOL, great pics! Shower once a week, whether or not they need it! :-)
ReplyDelete