Sunday, September 8, 2024

Please Don't Eat the Daisies. . .




Sunny has always loved her sticks, from the day we picked her up from her foster Mom's. . .


to her discovering our Lilac bush, which she was intent on killing.



 So a fence went up around the bush, and a sign.

I don't think she can read, though. . .

Nope. . .


2 comments:

  1. Our dog Poppy the Brave took out at least one small oak before its time. Now, we have nothing that small left and so she contents herself with chewing fallen and trimmed branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the 'sacrificial' tree... Vito killed one in my daughter's back yard by the simple expedient of chewing it down... sigh

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.