Tuesday, May 5, 2026

Draw your Chair Up Close

I'm going to take a few weeks off to start editing the new book which is written, but in rough draft, I've just been putting it off. Thanks for those of you still sticking around after all these years - Brigid


Draw your chair up close to the edge of the precipice and I’ll tell you a story.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

6 comments:

  1. Do what you gotta, we'll be around. And please let us know when it goes live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peddie here. Hope it's out in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can speak for all of us when we say, we'll survive you stepping away for a minute if it means we get a new book out of the deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend is in the same position with his novel...it can take a shocking amount of time to edit a book. Best wishes and we'll see you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our visits may be few and far between, but every one is a treat. Thank you for inviting me. I’ll be looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fair trade, take all the time off from us that you need.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.