When I came back, one of them was missing
Uh, huh, I think I found it.
What?
Yup, looks like someone snagged it and spit it out
It wasn't a Cheeto!
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
People who wear hearing aids learn the hard way that dogs love the taste or smell of earwax. Maybe that was the lure.
ReplyDeleteGuess it didn't taste like a Cheeto either. :)
ReplyDeleteMerle
A meaningless, 'fun' fact - I can eat one fried Cheeto. No biggee.
ReplyDeleteNow, as to the puffier BAKED ones...
Unless they are removed from the vicinity, or I am restrained, I will eat them until the bag is empty!
Thus, none ever come into the house!
Compulsive? Not me...
:-)
gfa
I'm the same way. I can totally pass on the ultra hard fried ones but have to avoid the puffy ones. I traded them in for Pirates Booty which is much healthier but I can still eat the whole bag in a day, so I don't buy them unless Partner in Grime is here to share them.
Delete