Friday, September 1, 2017

2017 Reader's Favorite Gold Winner

Most of you have likely already seen this on Facebook or at Borepatch's blog, but if not, some good news.

Small Town Roads - my first Fiction piece after two nonfiction best sellers won the 2017 Gold Reader's Favorite International Book Award and now will be featured in Publisher's Weekly as well as at the Miami International Book Fair where there will be a big award's presentation.  The Book of Barkley won Silver in 2015, so this is quite the honor for me and my Dad is very proud. (husband doesn't know yet).

I am very blessed.

And I will have a proper bit of writing up this weekend as soon as I get my head through the door.


6 comments:

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.