Wolf - not sure what happened on the email. There's not a word in your email addy that is similar to anything in a blog filter. I sent you an email and perhaps you can try again. If not go to my author blog and try that address. www.lbjohnsonauthor.blogspot.com
I make Guinness brownies, with three varieties of chocolate, but because two of them have to be melted before stirring in the beer, and then into the melted butter (really), it’s usually a long time between appearances. This might be an acceptable substitute. These recipes are terrific. Thanks for them, too.
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Sigh... that looks SO good!
ReplyDeleteI made it for the Indy gun bloggers that were able to eat at my house one time and it was a huge hit.
DeleteWolf - not sure what happened on the email. There's not a word in your email addy that is similar to anything in a blog filter. I sent you an email and perhaps you can try again. If not go to my author blog and try that address. www.lbjohnsonauthor.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThat cake is probably illegal, but then, we only live once.
ReplyDeleteThen we fund our doctors' retirement plans.
I'm guessing that cake is good. Sadly, I'll never know ... but there are three ladies here who volunteer to eat my slice.
ReplyDeleteI make Guinness brownies, with three varieties of chocolate, but because two of them have to be melted before stirring in the beer, and then into the melted butter (really), it’s usually a long time between appearances. This might be an acceptable substitute.
ReplyDeleteThese recipes are terrific. Thanks for them, too.