Thursday, February 21, 2019
Calling All Authors
Calling all authors. I'm 95% done with the manuscript for my 5th book but I need some beta readers to alert me to any major plot holes or obvious typos (before it goes to my editor - the awesome Stephanie Martin). The book is about the philosophy and life lessons from being a pilot (Mr. B. that is a Clue by Four). If you are a long time reader or commenter and have time to do this before next weekend (when my rough draft is due to the publisher) please send your email via "do not post" comment or my google email if you have it. It's 71,000 words so not a super long read. If you do this I will make sure you get a free autographed copy when it is published in May and a link and shout out on the blog.
Sorry, but if you have never commented and ask for a copy and I don't know who you are I am not going to send, I've had people publish my previous books online in violation of copyright - trying to get others to subscribe to a service that provides illegal copies of hijacked works with no pay to the author.
4 comments:
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Send it. I'm travelling 'til Tuesday evening, but I will read it as I have time.
ReplyDeletePM sent.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to, B. But then these pesky tax returns wouldn't get done . . .
ReplyDeleteIf you like, I'd be happy to read it and give you feedback in a timely fashion.
ReplyDeleteCurtis