Sunday, November 3, 2019

Music Gives a Soul to the Universe

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato ( and yes, this is all hand-written for guitar).

6 comments:

  1. That looks like homework I had for music theory class in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody put a LOT of work into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When logic fails I turn to poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I was a "band nerd" for many many years, and have played classical piano since I was 5.

      Delete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.