Sunday, November 29, 2020

Independent Author Network Book of the Year

 



I just got a notification that True Course - Lessons From a Life Aloft has won Gold in the 2020 Independent Author Network Book of the Year Award (Outstanding Non-Fiction. Young Adult)

.A year and a half after publishing it's still in the top ten in sales for the genre at Amazon. And I got my first internet troll book review! No Amazon profile, no verified purchase, no actual review, just one star. Only .99 for a Kindle Copy through Christmas. https://www.amazon.com/True-Course.../dp/B07S74KFZ1/ref

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and we look forward to more.

    Well done, and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What John Peddie said. Around here, we all say it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulations! And one stars sell books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't have gone to a better person :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That is such a wonderful accomplishment (and a little good news after the year you have had cannot be a bad thing).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. Just realized I'd never reviewed it so just jumped in to give you a five star rating. Also can't find my copy, so I guess I'm going to have to buy another.

    I only see 23 reviews so your readers need to step up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought your new book for the wifmann.
    She does not read for entertainment, but I know your work will touch her.
    I have also introduced your blog to a family member who is a good cook.
    She is known for putting together a great dish with what she has on hand.
    It was a kind of a "hold my beer" moment for me to introduce her to your recipes. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.