Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Nine Years

Happy Anniversary to Partner in Grime.
I can't think of anyone else I'd rather get into a scrape with.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats you two! It's been 12 years already for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and may you have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can't really be nine years. . . can it? I remember when you married and it wasn't THAT long ago!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! My wife has put up with me, going on 58 yrs..

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.