Wednesday, October 5, 2022
On Snoopervision
Lorelei Lab is quite happy to provide telework snoopervision from the living room couch. Unless I have an unmuted ZOOM meeting, then she moves to the futon in my office so she can snore as loud as humanly possible (well perhaps not, I have shared a deer hunting camp with several bloggers including Og).
2 comments:
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good to see you have someone watching your six while you're otherwise distracted.
ReplyDelete"Snore as loud as caninely possible."
ReplyDelete