Friday, October 28, 2022

On Support

I support the Second Amendment as it supports what our country was founded on, the means in which as patriots, we can protect and defend. The true measure of the patriot is steadfastness. We all have small moments of wanderlust in us, tearing off on paths that others may not follow, testing limits, testing ourselves. That is the nature of man. Yet when we strive to hold true, to stand firm to our beliefs as free men and women, as a group, to carry our weapons and defend our land and our homes, the weak become strong, and the wandering hold together as one. For then we are united in something much greater than the elemental whims of mankind. Together as patriots we are much more of the courageous and less of the selfish, we become brothers in arms, one household at a time. .- Brigid

2 comments:

  1. Brothers and sisters in arms is right! And more joining every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! With great freedom is great responsibilty and while we are our "brothers and sisters keeper" we also know that great courage is required to be free! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.