Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rimworld - Stranded - Old NFO's new short story is published

I'm a bit under the weather today, so I'll just send out a shout out to my friend of over 20 mumble mumble years. Jim Curtis, otherwise known as

His first military science fiction short story is out on Kindle and it went #1 in Genre within days. Go to his blog for the details.



It's a great read and priced at just 99 cents.  Congratulations to Jim, his illustrator Tina Garceau, and editor Stephanie Martin!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! Hope you're better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun short story and I enjoyed it. Wondering where one might get one of those skin suits...

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.