Is it the Irish in you or the Skandahoovian? Colleen is like that too....wait did you say "Naked Wife"? awww nuts now Ill never be able to concentrate to day :P
I am not a redhead. When I was in the hospital, I mentioned I was cold. Then, I asked them to drop the temperature as far as it would go. I had to explain I like to breathe cold air, but want my body to be warm.
But, I suppose redheads don't need to explain anything like that.
Ahem, I'd suggest this has nothing to do with redheads (cites no personal experience, darn) and lots to do with menopause (cites ample personal experience).
I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.
Yeah, I know THAT feeling. I had to resort to a sleeping bag in order to stay warm!!!
ReplyDeleteMerle
Is it the Irish in you or the Skandahoovian? Colleen is like that too....wait did you say "Naked Wife"? awww nuts now Ill never be able to concentrate to day :P
ReplyDeleteSounds like the voice of experience, right there, although the experience isn't necessarily limited to redheads. That's experience there, too.
ReplyDeleteOR, just married.
ReplyDeleteOr living with a woman.
Yep, THAT'S IT!
gfa
PS - she warms her icicle feet on your back, too!
Yep. So true.
ReplyDeleteROTF, pretty much ANY woman... Not just redheads... :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is a funny image!
ReplyDeleteI am not a redhead. When I was in the hospital, I mentioned I was cold. Then, I asked them to drop the temperature as far as it would go. I had to explain I like to breathe cold air, but want my body to be warm.
ReplyDeleteBut, I suppose redheads don't need to explain anything like that.
Ahem, I'd suggest this has nothing to do with redheads (cites no personal experience, darn) and lots to do with menopause (cites ample personal experience).
ReplyDelete