Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Bob Owens - Gone West

Many of you have heard the news that well-known gun blogger and second amendment activist Bob Owens died within the last 24 hours, suddenly and tragically.  I was a guest blogger on one of his first blogs, Confederate Yankee, and found him a joy to work with and someone to look up to as a budding writer.

I am not going to post details that are available elsewhere, but I got a note from his wife via Facebook. I know she appreciates everyone's caring thoughts and supports. I believe there is a Go Fund Me to support a college fund for his two young daughters.  If I get a link to that I will add here.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just sad.
    I am sorry for your loss,and for his family's.
    gfa

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.