Thursday, June 29, 2017

Smokin! - Smoked Briscuit


You don't need one of those $2000 smokers to make some authentic smoked brisket.  Just follow these easy directions from the folks at Kingsford and you'll have a brisket dinner on your plate before you know it.



2 comments:

  1. Trimming brisket howto, and the "secret" rub used at Franklin's

    http://www.pbs.org/video/2365022294/

    We've braved the six hour line twice since moving to Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictured meal looks wonderful, and the link is to yet more goodness. Thank you ... and what time's dinner, again?

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.