Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Little Retro Christmas

Yes, 3 bucks at a yard sale in a small village.  
And they threw in the color wheel.
I think I need to decorate the place up a bit for Christmas before it gets dark and Partner is home.
There--a little 60's Christmas cheer in a 1916 Mission Bungalow.

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful Merry Christmas to you and Partner in Grime, B Hope the coming year brings you great success and joy.
    Thank you for all the wonderful posting to lighten my days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost TOO modern... :-) I remember those from my childhood. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another year of wit, wisdom and gracious words.

    And the retro Christmas stuff brings back memories, as I'm sure it will for others.

    Best at Christmas and in 2018.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big wide smile seeing that.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. ...love what ya done to the place for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family far away and to share my life and writing with friends. Comments are welcome but please treat this place as you would visiting any friend. I want everyone to feel at home here. If you post advertising for a business or service and I do NOT know you, it will be reported as SPAM. Don't even bother.